Thursday, January 21, 2010

Xeon V I7 Photoshop How Does Core I7 Compare To Xeon Processors?

How does Core i7 compare to Xeon processors? - xeon v i7 photoshop

I see the whole discussion vs. Core i7, but assuming nothing about Xeon (,), the upper end of the Xeon. How they can compare. My goals are large amounts of data in real-time streaming / processing data from my PC the top FIOS) and execution (with multiple simultaneous applications. With a view to replacing my current PC with a Dell workstation with Xeon, but I wonder if I should wait for Core i7 coming stations.

Thank you.

2 comments:

buildtha... said...

The Xeon processors are made primarily for servers and offers only brute force. It is almost the oldest form of quad-core and will not be used for general tasks. The new i7 are very short and fast. are a better alternative, but also very expensive. I want to use the i7, and you can hear ands play the best, but you have than the Core 2 is still very good and a Q6600 is relatively inexpensive and can be overclocked spent his entire rest of the line l "extreme. But if I would want to pay i7, buy one, but £ 600 is a wholesale price for a lower region i7 processor.

Nightrid... said...

i7 offers the latest and greatest from Intel.
The ages of the Xeon server farms. It is not process applications for desktop computing.

It is so important.

For the cards at the beginning, i7 is expensive. But wait, it will come down. Not going anywhere soon.

Post a Comment