Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Online Math Videos Any Good Math Videos Out There That Explain Calculus?

Any good math videos out there that explain calculus? - online math videos

I'm looking for some online help with my calculations. I have a teacher who is confused and goes too fast? Is there a free site with videos?
I have a good side: http://justmathtutoring.com (this guy seems to be free to post videos on your site every day, take a look), the Video tab on the left side, but I wonder if anyone knows , from another location? Until then I will continue to use them because they are so damn good!

2 comments:

♥ said...

Videos and Web sites are a good source, but not the best. At least for me and for many, I know, with a head-to-one tutor session is beneficial. If you do not want to see the class teacher next to you, then someone who is willing A.

JUAN FRAN$$$ said...

Yes there is. Go to Google and type of calculation is not on DVD. They have videos of calculus, physics, calculus and algebra video before videos.
All reasonable prices.

Post a Comment