Monday, January 25, 2010

Food Processor Where To Recycle Does Anyone Know Where I Can Find Replacement Parts For The Magic Chef Power Chop Mini Food Processor?

Does anyone know where I can find replacement parts for the Magic Chef Power Chop Mini Food Processor? - food processor where to recycle

I bought a Magic Chef mini food processor (Model JK-357) in a garage sale. Two of the missing parts: the position of the drive, and Slinger. I can find no place on the Internet for these parts. Kann jemand helfen?

1 comments:

L96vette said...

I went to several places in the spare parts, and also the homepage of Magic Chef, but found nothing. However, I found a complete unit finished on eBay for about $ 11-15 in some auctions.

I assume that even if you could not find the parties, what one might add, replace it. Hopefully it was not about $. Maybe you've purchased to donate a church or charitable purposes, and what can be found as a complete unit on eBay.

Post a Comment